Saturday, January 8, 2011

6 week survey

This post was written on 12/1/10.

How far along? 6 weeks

Size of baby? 1/6 to 1/4 inch long.

Total weight gain/loss? Does the 15 from the last two pregnancies count?

Gender? No Soich girls in the family tree. Looks like I'm going to be a boy's mama!

Movement? Not unless you can count the grumbling of my stomach! Why is everything louder when your pregnant?

What I miss? My soft hair, perfect skin complexion, and sleeping soundly. (Those are just a few of the perks of my other pregnancies)

Sleep? Certainly not through the night! Last night I was the great turtle catcher! (Ryland had a nightmare that there was a turtle in his bed biting him!)

Symptoms? Nausea. I was nauseous EVERY morning with Jayden until I threw up and nauseous EVERY night with Ryland until I threw up! This time I'm just nauseous with no throwing up! Be careful what you write in blogland, the very next day....koolaid a second time around! YUCK!

Notes? Can't wait to tell everyone!

Cravings? Pizza, fried chicken, anything SALTY!! Lots of flavors. The other night I ate a twice baked potato with Parmesan & roasted garlic salad dressing on top! And for lunch one day I ate tortilla chips (with a hint of lime), peperoni and ranch chip dip!

Best moment of the week? Remembering that I am pregnant. I keep the positive pregnancy test on my counter :-)

What we are looking forward too? Our first official doctor's appointment! Dec 16th!

1 comment:

Tara said...

We need belly pics with all these details! Love it and can't wait to hear how the dr. appt went!

Followers