Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank you!

Whoo-hoo 7 comments! That is an all time tie for most comments. The last time I had 7? Back in 2008 when I did this roll call.

It does make me a little bashful (like I've been walking around with toilet paper stuck to my shoe); I hope I haven't said anything too strange. BUT I am energized that you are all here. So happy to have you!


And just for kicks I made some publishing corrections to my last post.

Look what came in the mail today:
I ordered them off of etsy from a story called Zoeysattic. Can you tell the boys had a say in the design?

3 comments:

Tara said...

Super cute! I love Etsy!!!

Linda said...

Love them Mindy...all boy for sure! What will you do if this one is a girly girl???

leah said...

really cute shirts, love them!

Followers